Employer is a company targeting the high school education market in the USA, Europe, and Russia. We develop tools allowing schoolchildren to acquire scientific education in a more compact and effective way. Our products include hands-on experiment sets, virtual reality laboratories, and other e-learning tools.
· Customer support via text chat and email (90%) or over the phone (10%)
· Procurement and supply management: replacing broken equipment and dispatching extra packages to customers, including close collaboration with a distribution center in the USA.
· Product testing (experimental chemistry kits for children)
· Performing customer surveys, including phone calls
· Preparing email campaigns with information for customers
· Preparing reports and proposals concerning both chemistry sets and website features.
· Fluent English (writing and speaking) is a must; in your CV, specify language certificates, internships abroad, and other experience proving your skills in English.
· We search for an extravert person with developed empathic ability. If you enjoy talking to strangers and helping people solve their problems, you are welcome.
· Technical education: Bachelor / Master degree (chemistry / chemical engineering, pharmacy / physics / biology / engineering / IT );
· This position requires you to be independent and decisive. You will be the only person who makes a decision on how to fulfill a customer request in a best possible way.
Terms and conditions:
· Working hours are accommodated for the US customers: 2 pm – 10 pm on business days
· Full time job.
· Medical insurance provided
· Vacation: 30 days
· Comfortable working environment in a team of young scientists and programmers. Average employee age is below 30.
· Free lunches at a restaurant provided for all employees. Free coffee, tea, and fruits in the office
· Office conveniently located close to subway station (4 min. walk from Kirovskiy Zavod)
Присылайте Ваши отклики на эл.почту firstname.lastname@example.org.